Barn Hunt events
Once we have received your entry I will send an Invoice via PayPal. There is a 10% convenience charge for this option with a maximum of $10. Please do not just send payment. Please wait for the invoice.
Notice to Exhibitors:
• This event is open to all dogs 6 months of age and older.
• The show committee has the right to refuse any entry.
• Any of the Judges of Record for this event may be used to judge any of the classes at this event at the discretion of
the Club under the rule provisions for Load Balancing, Relief Judging, and Splitting. Qualifying scores are assigned to
the official Judge of Record for that class.
• Withdrawal of entry before the closing date will receive a full refund.
• Refunds for dogs pulled before closing will be mailed 7 days after the event.
• No refunds will be made for cancellations after the closing date or entries which are absent, disqualified, excused or barred from competition by decision of the Trial Committee. Exception - Injured dogs with a note from their Veterinarian will receive a refund less the $5 processing fee.
• Exhibitors are responsible for complete, accurate and legible information on their entry forms.
• It is expressly understood that exhibitors alone are responsible for behavior of their dogs, children and/or guests. Any exhibitor whose dogs, children and/or guests repeatedly engage in unsafe or disruptive behavior may, at the discretion of the Trial Committee, be asked to leave the trial site. In such case, no refund on any entry will be made.
• There will be no refunds if the trial has to be canceled for any reason.
• All dogs must be on leash at all times except when in the ring.
• Exhibitors are responsible for being in the staging area when it is their turn to run.
• Please be courteous and pick up after your dog.
• All entries must be accompanied by entry fees to be valid. A declined payment or returned check does not constitute a valid entry. There will be a $40 fee for any returned check or payment. Checks must be made payable to Redwood Ratters. There is a 10%convenience charge for payment by PayPal with a max of $10. Entries where payment has not been received within 7 days of receipt of entry will be cancelled.
• Maximum of 5 entries per envelope.
• Trials site and path to judging ring are handicapped accessible.
• Bathroom facility will be a regular restroom
• At no time can dogs be tied out or otherwise left attached to anything other than a human when outside a crate,
car, or other secure enclosed confinement. Leashes cannot be left dangling or dragging. Standing or stepping on a
leash is not allowed as a form of restraint (but may be used in an emergency to help secure a loose dog.) Accommodations
to this rule may be made for differently-abled handlers as determined by the Club.
Running Order - Class Order
Friday - Instinct T1, Novice T1, Novice T2, Open T1, Open T2, Crazy 8's T1, Senior T1, Crazy 8's T2, Senior T2, Master T1, Master T2
Saturday - Master T1, Master T2, Senior T1, Crazy 8's T1, Senior T2, Crazy 8's T2, Open T1, Open T2, Instinct T1, Novice T1, Novice T2
Sunday - Instinct T1, Novice T1, Novice T2, Open T1, Open T2, Crazy 8's T1, Senior T1, Crazy 8's T2, Senior T2, Master T1, Master T2
Monday - Master T1, Master T2, Senior T1, Crazy 8's T1, Senior T2, Crazy 8's T2, Open T1, Open T2, Instinct T1, Novice T1, Novice T2
You can print the premium (Click on Blue button) and mail it in with payment OR enter online below
You are entering the Redwood Ratters November 29 - December 2, 2019 trials in Stockton, CA
There is a 10% convenience charge for online entry - Max $10